Yes! THOUSANDS of people have used it and say it helps them feel calmer.
Try it - just apply it on your feet, belly, and underarms and watch the calming effects you feel in 5 minutes.
Do it right before bed to get a fast and better quality sleep, in the mornings, and when you're feeling anxious or stressed.
You can expect daily topical Magnesium use to naturally alleviate the following:
Regulating Women's Cycle
Building Healthy Sleep Patterns
Magnesium is best absorbed by the body transdermally (through the skin) rather than orally because it allows for a more systemic distribution. Which is why hundreds of people are choosing Magnesium Spray over traditional magnesium tablet products.
Magnesium chloride in oil spray form, often used for transdermal (through the skin) magnesium supplementation, is generally considered safe for most people. However, like any supplement or medication, it can have potential side effects, especially if used excessively or improperly. Here are some possible side effects:
- Skin Irritation: The most common side effect is skin irritation. Some individuals may experience itching, redness, or a burning sensation, particularly if they have sensitive skin or if the concentration of magnesium in the oil is high.
- Gastrointestinal Issues: Although less common due to its transdermal application, excessive use of magnesium can lead to gastrointestinal issues like diarrhea. This is more typical with oral magnesium supplements but can occur with magnesium absorbed through the skin in large amounts.
- Allergic Reactions: Rarely, some people may have an allergic reaction to magnesium chloride, which could manifest as a rash, hives, or more severe symptoms like difficulty breathing.
- Interactions with Medications: Magnesium can interact with certain medications, such as antibiotics or osteoporosis medications. It's important to consult with a healthcare provider if you're on medication and considering using magnesium oil spray.
- Overdose Risk: While it's difficult to overdose on magnesium using a transdermal method, it's not impossible, especially if used excessively over a large area of the body. Symptoms of magnesium overdose include nausea, vomiting, low blood pressure, muscle weakness, and heart irregularities.
- Respiratory Effects: Inhaling magnesium chloride particles (if sprayed in the air) can irritate the respiratory tract, especially in individuals with respiratory conditions like asthma.
- Effects on Kidney Function: People with kidney disease need to be cautious with magnesium supplementation, as impaired kidneys may not be able to effectively excrete excess magnesium.
Remember, individual responses can vary, and the concentration of magnesium in different products can differ widely. It's always best to start with a small amount to test skin tolerance and to consult with a healthcare professional before using any new supplement, especially if you have underlying health conditions or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
A: Yes but we advise that pregnant women and parents of young children consult with a healthcare professional before using our product, ensuring it is safe for their specific circumstances.
Ingredients: Filtered Distilled Water, Magnesium Chloride, Oils of: Lavender,
Each bottle is 2oz and lasts 30 days
*This product is not meant to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical condition. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. Please consult your physician before use if you have pre-existing medical concerns or allergies. Please consult a physician before use if pregnant.